All Natural Filter Housings help maintain high standards of purity and performance required in critical contamination control systems and processes. These housings can also be used for a variety of other applications where purity, quality, filtration and economy are required.See Information Sheet.
- Sort by Default Order
PERACIDIN® RO Disinfectant is a proprietary Peracetic Acid solution from Angelini Pharma, the leader in dialysis antisepsis and disinfection.Available products include:
- Peracidin® RO Disinfectant - Case 4 Gallon Bottles (1633G-04)
- Peracidin® RO Disinfectant - Case 4 Quart Bottles (1633Q-04)
- Peracheck® RO - Positive Check Test Strips, 100 Strops (1801-01)
- Perasidual - Residual Test Strips, 100 strips (1702-01)
It is specifically intended for use in reverse osmosis (RO) membranes and their hemodialysis RO water distribution systems to Maximizing your water treatment system performance!
- Recommended for disinfection of hemodialysis RO systems at a 1% dilution
- A powerful oxidizer that inhibits microbial cell proteins and enzyme systems from growing
- Effective in removing biofilm
- Effectively reduces bacteria growth
- Environmentally safe with a long-lasting life span (1 year for undiluted product and 7 days when diluted)
Purity Plus cartridges uses a highly controlled and state of the art process involving molten polypropylene fibers and a patented takeoff system. Gradient depth filtration is achieved with their technically advanced design where the innermost fibers form a tight self-supporting structure that eliminates the need for a separate center core and provides exception strength.
As a depth filter, Purity Plus sediment cartridges trap particles throughout the entire cross section of the filter. The gradient density design allows for optimum dirt holding capacity and minimal change-outs.See Information Sheet.
The TQ-E microelectronics grade cartridges represent the latest development in ultrapure water filtration technology, with a pleated polyethersulfone (PES) membrane for final filtration of ultrapure water. The filters are inherently hydrophilic and contain no added surfactants or wetting agents that could contaminate pure and ultra purewater streams.See Information Sheet
US FDA 510k Cleared
The TQE Plus Endotoxin Filters are designed for use in Dialysis Central Water Systems. The 5nm pore size offers the tightest control of endotoxins, bacteria, and viruses available today.
• Available in 10", 20" and 30" length configurations • Retains endotoxins and other contaminants greater than 5nm • Expected life up to 6 months • High flow rate capacity
See Information Sheet for Specs See Instructions